| Four months on the Fourth of July! |
Likes:
- Hanging out on the playmat. His latest trick is to position himself under this toy and just chew on it hands-free.
- Bath time and lotion time. He has been sleeping in the Magic Sleepsuit at night since we got home from vacation, but I worried that his feet might get too cold as a result of the AC being especially effective in his bedroom. After a cursory search for baby socks, I realized I pretty much got rid of all of them (they fall off and go missing and then you have 19 unmatched tiny socks) BUT I did find these toddler Santa socks in a bin in the closet. Christmas in July.
Dislikes:
- Pooping his last diaper in the McDonalds in Crossville, TN and having to borrow an overnight diaper from big bro (approximately 3 sizes too big). He also cried any time anyone turned on the hand dryer.
Milestones and stats:
- Some serious travel in the books
- 14.5+ lbs
- Size 2 diapers (will size up once this pack is gone...he's bustin' out)
- 6 month clothing
- Rolls front to back
- Sits with assistance
- Good head control
- Emerging reaching and grasping
No comments:
Post a Comment