This week's Downton Dinner wasn't much to write about (but the season finale...that's another story altogether. We're already in withdrawal), so no new recipes here. I also found that, in the absence of other posts, the recipe gig was a little one-note, and that's not the intention.
I saw a post on a different blog about a February photo-a-day challenge, and as it's a new month, I thought...why not give it a try?? It doesn't require much writing--Lord knows I have enough of that to do in real life--and they will likely be weekly photo dumps rather than daily posts, but I'm hoping it gives me a new way to look at and attend to the things around me this month. March always seems so full of promise--in like a lion; out like a lamb and all that--that it would be a shame to just let it blow by.
it's a really long month.
So, I cheated already. I didn't take this photo today. But if you don't get started somehow...
March 1: Up. View from beneath an antler chandelier.
