March 5: Smile. See what I did there?
March 6: 5pm. It's still light out, and the trees are starting to bloom. Exciting!
March 7: Something You Wore. Beloved boots. To Mumford & Sons at the Ryman. Amazing.
The Ryman is my absolute favorite place to see a show. There's not a bad seat in the house, and artists are so humbled and reverent to be playing in such a storied place. One band member said, "We get what it means to be here. We really do." It makes for a really awesome dynamic between the band and the crowd, because it feels like they're just as excited to be there as you are. There's a little magic in those pews, I tell ya. Also, tip of the hat to my youngest sister, who snagged one of the coveted Hatch Show Prints for me--she bought the last three. It will be framed and I think I already have a wall spot picked out.
March 8: Window. I'll do ya one better.
March 9: Red. Yay Friday!





