Dinner, dancing, then home to bed after
Then, the morning-after ritual. Remove 79 bobby pins from hair. Locate all personal items to ensure they made it home from venue. Coffee. Did I put the good jewelry back in its home? Where are my shoes? More coffee. Ow ow my feet.
Only this time, there was some other business to attend to.
So then this happened...
Placed in a box and disguised as a "late birthday present" for BA, on the kitchen counter awaiting his awakening. Perhaps I should have taken his hangover into account and played it a little differently, but...I didn't.
Then, a few weeks later, another photo shoot:
As the tech said, "it's just a little peanut!" So all of this is to say that we can now put the blog (back) to use for a much more interesting purpose. Welcome to new readers, and we look forward to sharing this journey with friends and family near and far.


