Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A Special Day

Mr C would like to give two birthday shout outs today to some very special ladies!

To Miss Mags, his favorite second cousin who is a girl and reads this blog--you are awesome and we can't wait until your next visit! You are a hip, hip lady and I heard from FB that you were a pretty cute baby, too. Looking forward to tantrum lessons in a couple years.

To Buff: I've been around for 2 whole months and I can tell you that 30 is a pretty great age. I know some pretttty cool 30-year-olds and you are going to rock it. I am looking forward to showing you my lobster jammies.

We hope to see you both in Nantucket, if not sooner! Have wonderful days full of sparkles and rainbows and sunshine.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see those lobster jammies, C! In turn, I'll help initiate you into a time-honored tradition: the BMCC July 4 poolside extravaganza. You might have to wait until next year to catch our loot from the beer dive, though.

xo