Back to the drawing board.
Plan B was far, far superior. Costume was ordered and has been waiting for at least a month.
Monday
Initially, costume practice did not go well.
I rallied! Then needed a nap.
Tuesday
We joined the other members of the February Babies Club for a lovely dinner. Master Yoda was entertained by a pumpkin, a monkey, and a UVA Cheerleader. All our costume practice paid off. While his buddies cried and squirmed, Yoda was just cheesin' for the camera.
Thursday
Actual Halloween.
The day dawned spookily.
It was actually a very spooky and yucky weather day. Many neighborhoods "canceled" or "rescheduled" trick-or-treating (still unclear on quite how this works. Hope we don't get trick-or-treaters tonight, because I bought zero candy).
Because of the less-than-stellar weather, we made only one stop: The Big House!
Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm?
Thanks to Fairy GodMary for joining us (and hi Jean! Thanks for waiting on the pics!)
Have my thumb I must.
And then home to bed. So mommy could eat peanut butter cups.
The night was dark.
They usually are.
And with that, the holiday season officially kicks off. Can't wait for all the firsts!







1 comment:
Such a fun night! So happy to get to see the little guy as the cutest Jedi ever.
trick or treating I am!
Post a Comment