Friday, January 31, 2014

Nap Strike

If you're here looking for new material, I apologize. About a week ago, Mr. C decided that naps were for babies. All of the naps, in all forms. I happen to disagree, but there's not really a (legal) way to force someone to sleep. [For what it's worth, I don't think it's that he's moving to one nap--just an overall disturbance in the Force. We'll power through.]

Anyway, what I'm saying is that without nap time, there's no blog time (or shower time, or work time, or email time, or lunch time. There are 6 baskets of clean-but-unfolded laundry on the bedroom floor). We will return to our regularly scheduled programming soon. I hope.

I would also like to give a shoutout to Miss Helen, the first member of the February Babies Club to hit the one-year mark. Having a January birthday gave her a head start, but we're all looking to her for reports from the other side. Whenever she's not too busy driving her car to the voting booth or whatever.

In the mean time, here's a picture of the Southern Sophisticate in his basket with magazines and coasters.


1 comment:

Julie said...

Nine more days, buddy! Mail it in and nap for your Mommy! Helen's sage advice since being on the other side: Enjoy that bottle. Our mean parents take it away! (Gasp.)