Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Deals for You: March Madness and Amazon Mom

I've never done this before, because usually the deals are spectacularly irrelevant, but today I saw an Amazon deal for college basketball gear.

I know I have a relatively large proportion of UK fans in the (10-person) readership...and, unlike literally every other team in my bracket, they at least are still alive. Will it be Peggy or Maggie bringing home the (invisible) trophy in our family pool?


And also, because I know a couple of you are interested in my Amazon links more for baby registry building and beyond (I see what you click on, peeps)
There's a 10% discount 30 days before baby's arrival, and some other perks, plus I also strongly suggest...
Amazon Mom is basically Prime, so if you'd rather have Prime, I can set you up with a discount for that instead. Holler at me.

And finally, maternity clothes: Shop Amazon Fashion - Maternity

 (Lest this feels pushy, please know that I have made $11 TOTAL from all Amazon affiliate links ever, like in the entire 2 years, so this is more to dovetail with your interests than it is to create any gain for me

No comments: