How Far Along: You guessed it...18 weeks.
This is solidly in to the second trimester, aka the feel-good portion of the program. Over the past two days I have cleaned out all C's toys, finished switching my closet, washed windows, and started on the new big-boy bedroom, so...energy level is better than at the beginning. Also, BA thinks I'm crazy.
Total Weight Gain: I don't know exact numbers as of today, but I didn't gain anything the first trimester and am expecting a rapid and shaming increase soon.
Size of Baby: a pickle or a croissant. Today's app update said that baby's weight will increase SIX-FOLD over the next month. Buckle up, people. And bathroom scale.
Maternity Clothes: Yes indeedy. Didn't waste any time dragging my feet this time around.
Stretch Marks: so far, so good.
Stretch Marks: so far, so good.
Gender: it's a boy baby
Movement: Yes! While I was able to feel definite movement earlier this time around, it still was not consistent at that point. Baby is just not big enough. Now it is getting more noticeable and more consistent, which I find reassuring. It is too early to see or feel it from the outside, though.
Sleep: It's ok. I wake up a lot, but am usually able to fall back asleep quickly. Crazy leg seems to have started earlier this time, though.
What I miss: Once again, brushing my teeth without gagging.
Cravings: None, really. Sweets haven't been calling my name so far.
Other crazy symptoms: I wouldn't call it crazy, but I've definitely had an increase in round ligament pain and just the general sense of stretching over the last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment