(For background info on Citrus Lane, read this post.)
iPlay Sun Protection Hat.
Stop it. So cute. A great item, and this is a trusted brand--I have a swim shirt from them. I already have a sun hat that I like, but I think it's good to have multiples for something so important. Poor bald babies don't have any hair to protect their little noggins.
Use code CITRUS50 for 20% off at iplaybabywear.com
Odd Duck from Boon
Perfect timing, as we just introduced a rubber duckie at bathtime (Andre Quackassi, the tennis-playing duck). Now that he is starting to reach and grab, it's fun to have a floating friend.
Happy Baby puree pouch
Mr. C has not started real food yet, but everyone I know likes these fruit and veggie pouches for on the go.
For mom: Foot Therapy Cream and samples
Let's be honest--probably not going to be spending a lot of time rubbing my own feet these days, but I'll let you know.
Use code SBBCL20 for 20% off at babyandmomgifts.com through 7/31/13

No comments:
Post a Comment