Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July Citrus Lane

I think this month's theme was "travel season." Useful!


From top to bottom:

On-the-Go snack stacker from Zoli
C isn't eating these sorts of snacks yet, but I can see this being useful in the near future. Because Cheerios. 
A better picture (click for link):


or at www.zolibaby.com 

NurturMeals
This is a powdered mix--just add milk, formula, or water to make a puree. Again, not there yet and not the route we'll be going with food most of the time, but I can see how it would be really handy to have when traveling or in a pinch.
Use code 15OFFNMCITRUS for 15% off at nurturme.com

California Baby Travel Set
travel size body wash and lotion

Jittering Giraffe from Tiny Love
Clip it to the car seat or stroller, and it vibrates/jingles when baby pulls the giraffe. He hasn't quite gotten the hang of it yet, but it seems like it should be fun.
Use code 20now for 20% off through 8/31/13 at tinylove.com

Little Buddy Wipes from Me4Kidz
Man, these would have been REALLY useful while traveling. They're antibacterial wipes but don't contain alcohol. I would have loved to be able to wipe off his toys or even hands in the airport.
shop.me4kidz.com or

No comments: