Of course, one has to have some New Things to really get in the spirit.
"Backback."
Yes. So proud. Maybe a little TOO in to Backback, as it is now either with us or being discussed almost all the time.
This is not entirely convenient as it is essentially too small to really hold anything useful. I tried to gently guide him to the next size up, but...was not successful.
Taggies and mah sippy cup. I'm all set.
Bye mom.
- from the house to the car (20 feet)
- from the car to the classroom (50 feet)
- from the classroom to the car
- from the car to the house
In fact, now that I mention it, I'd say that's a definite new theme now that we are solidly in to Toddlerhood. The corollary of "Do It Myself" is that "Everything Will Now Take You For-frickin' -ever." Never, ever, ever be in a hurry with a toddler. Build in like an extra hour for all the tasks, independence, opinions, and things you MUST stop to look at. If you can accommodate it, it's actually great and sweet and so full of wonder. But wow.





No comments:
Post a Comment