Baby's first Derby! The
holiday most exciting two minutes in sports has always been an event for us, with racing connections on both sides of my family. I started hosting a Derby party about 8 years ago (to show those Yankees how it's done) and we've had an annual event ever since. This year I just could not get it together...Mr C is very cute but makes a very poor sous-chef. I was sad to not be hosting, but it worked out serendipitously that we were invited to a friend's 30th birthday party that day. So we got to celebrate in style without having to host. I'm hoping we'll be back at it next year, because I do really enjoy having the party. There will just be a lot more little ones in tow now!
Hangin' with Aunt Sara--he loved it!
It was a chilly day, so he had to put on a sweater over his special Derby outfit.
Reassuring his pal Oliver
Ladies and babies
Party favors for your enjoyMINT. Bonus points for a very special bow tie!
Hey! Let's do that again next year!
2 comments:
Extremеlу enjoуable and а brillіаnt read, I can tеll
уοu have a signifіcant inteгest
unlikе а lot of other wеbpagеѕ I encounter.
Here is my page ... Summer dress
A little Kentucky heritage always a good thing! Love, Jules
Post a Comment