Thanks for hanging around during a bit of a hiatus. As you likely know, my favorite middle sister got hitched 2 weekends ago, so the time leading up to that was a whirlwind. Add in some school closings in the weeks since then, and I've been spending my time coming up with rainy day activities for the little man in lieu of writing posts. But I'm here now and will try to get caught up!
As a token of my
Wedding teaser...
I have some iPhone photos of the weekend and the event, but it really doesn't do everything justice. I think I'll wait for the professional shots to come back and ask Yaya what we can share. So I'm not trying to do a full recap here.
He only wanted to sit with her on the bus to church
(and is still talking about BUS--maybe his highlight)
The outfit!
Contemplating the path ahead...
They handed (threw?) these out on the dance floor at the wedding...
Obviously C was not present at the dance party, but found several afterwards and was reluctant to let the party go
("Neckniss?")
all of the above photos were taken on separate days...I just wash the jersey a lot and always have the hat handy. He gets full credit for the jaunty angle of his backwards chapeau--that's all him.
He loves the jersey, but it's undeniably too small. Like, they're half sleeves on him and he looks like a 7-months-preg lady trying to make a regular shirt happen in the belly region. The grownups went to a game a few nights ago and I was on the prowl for a new (toddler-sized) jersey, but apparently they only make jerseys in infant and adult sizes. All the kid options are t-shirts, which I didn't feel as wild about. So now we have a toddler shirt but...as predicted...it didn't replace the jersey. I merely have TWO items I must now wash nightly.
I think we can stretch it--literally and figuratively--another few weeks so that he can be a "hockey guy" for Halloween. Resistance to the wee ooo wee ooo has not abated and we know he'll happily wear his ah-ckey gear, so there you go. Laziest. Costume. Ever. I will be sure to explain the photos to him when he's older and point out I was not depriving him, but that he was scared of all costumes.
How are YOU?? What has everyone been up to? Pictures or stories you are particularly wanting to see/hear? Burning questions you want answered?








No comments:
Post a Comment