Tuesday, October 28, 2014

October Fun

To avoid killing everyone with seasonal overload, I thought I'd condense several of our fun fall adventures into one post...

Riding choo-choo with Yaya at Georgia's birthday party! He loved the choo-choo but REALLY loved the bounce house.


Painting pumpkins at Georgia's.


Hazmat suits provided by Mary H. #ppe


 Decorating pumpkin cookies at Georgia's (girlfriend's got it goin' on)


Mr. C mainly dipped his paintbrush in the frosting and ate it

should have kept on those hazmat suits

The big house got spooky!




Making pumpkin bread.


it's shaped like pumpkins. It's like so meta.

This is not fall-related (other than perhaps the hockey jersey), but this kid is bro-in' out so hard.


Halloween foam stickers were 30% off at Target and a huge hit. I was running a Halloween decoration sweatshop. The kid churned them out.


Football birthday party!


more bounce house

next up...Halloween week! ("ticka treet!")

No comments: