Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fall Treats

I admit to being in the throes of a fall-product backlash...some of these products are SO disgusting and you're not the first person to ever rhyme "fall" with "y'all," stores. (Must we commodify everything? Whatever...it clearly works.)



Annnnnyway, I discovered yesterday that there are actually some fun fall-ish treats at Trader Joe's that are less likely to make you roll your eyes and/or gag.

NOT THIS
(actual photo taken by me at Target)

BUT THIS
(actually contains real pumpkin. But also cinnamon chips. You know, for the kids.)

Also spotted: caramels, macarons, whatever generic term they use for pop-tart-like-items, cereal bars, pumpkin butter, no excessive use of the phrase pumpkin spice...

Carbs and I are on a break because I have to be in SOMEONE'S WEDDING this weekend, but Mr. C really seems to like these. Or, as he calls them, "mumpmin beagles."

I hope your day is as special as mumpmin beagles, friends. 

No comments: