One of those days, friends. We had the WORST trip to the grocery store (yes, I realize that's not the end of the world but a whole carton of blueberries all over the floor was just the beginning) (side note: PLEASE ALWAYS BE NICE if you see someone in a similar situation) and I left almost in tears.
So I'm just choosing to re-focus on Roman Josi's Railyard Adventures.
something about the scale seems...off
Please provide your best storyline here. The winner will get a hug and maybe a gift card I have somewhere in my desk. Or a carton of blueberries.
I've glued poor Roman Josi bobblehead back together two times in the past two days. I humbly suggest the Preds start getting their free giveaways from a different Chinese factory, perhaps. If he goes on IR one more time, he might be gone for good. Although he has lasted longer than Pekka or Shea Weber, and has tied Mike Fisher's record for two times under the glue, so...maybe a trend?

No comments:
Post a Comment