SAFARI!
(basically I chose a theme several months ago and was trying to choose something that was not so fleeting that he'd be over it by the time his actual birthday rolled around...)
Everyone had a big ol' time, so I wanted to share a few shots. Thanks to Yaya for manning the camera so I could have my hands free to chase toddlers and eat kid food.
Please note that I cheated--Sara hosted a (fabulous) fundraiser for the CF Foundation the previous night, so I got to piggyback on all her resources. Setup, furniture, flowers, and anything good looking was all her.
(All sources are at the bottom of this email because this furniture is AMAZING for events that do not involve 2 year olds)
Driving around, hoping to see some wildlife
They don't even MAKE those Power Wheels safari jeeps anymore...what is this world coming to?!
If you're not familiar with a Lion's Tail, I recommend getting you some.
It's sort of like a more wintry Moscow Mule: bourbon, spice, lime...
Sweet and special to be able to re-purpose this fun tassel banner (??) that Grace Ann had at the adorable baby shower in honor of Le Petit Prince two years ago!
Boardmaker for the win...I didn't know if kiddos would actually be engaged in the animal search, but they LOVED it.
And C kept calling the binoculars his "knockers," so that made it all worth it.
Much more in to the cake portion of the program this year
invitations + swag * nico and lala / safari gear * Amazon / balloons + napkins * Party City / cake + cookies * Dulce / furniture * Please Be Seated / child-size furniture * Amazon / 6" celebration candles * Everyday Occasions / birthdate pillow * Harpeth Gallery

















No comments:
Post a Comment