or "How to Keep the Romance Alive"
[Scene: I have requested help unloading my Costco purchases (yes, just like that, I guess I shop at Costco)]
Me: Can you take this [giant box of wipes]? It's heavier than it looks.
BA: Yeah. It IS heavy. How many are in here?
Me: I don't know, like 1200 or something.
BA: How many do you use?
Me: Um, maybe like 3 per diaper change? More if it's a blowout.
BA: Oh, these are wipes? What's a blowout?
Me: Are you joking?
... [I explain; he looks at me--less terrified and more as if I am a crazy lady. This is a reasonably common term, right? Not just in the family lexicon??]
They teach a lot in childbirth class, but they don't teach that. I really, really hope BA is here the first time C poops up his own back.
1 comment:
At least you prepared him! It's inevitable. Just wait until he poops in the bathtub...
Post a Comment