Baby C was born at 11:32pm on Saturday, February 9. He weighed in at 8lbs 3oz, and it only took 27 hours of labor. He is being super chill and sweet so far! We are all settling down to try to get some sleep. More to follow.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
He looks like you, Jess! Congratulations! Xoxo
C, I cannot wait to meet you, little guy. Love, Aunt Buff
he's beautiful! good lord 27 hours?! i hope you were well medicated and can get some rest now. i can't wait to meet him and see y'all at the end of the month! xo k&babyj
5 comments:
He looks like you, Jess! Congratulations! Xoxo
C, I cannot wait to meet you, little guy. Love, Aunt Buff
He is amazing!!! Good job momma!! So much love for this little man already! Love ya! GA
what a handsome guy! can't wait to meet him!!!
love you guys
he's beautiful! good lord 27 hours?! i hope you were well medicated and can get some rest now. i can't wait to meet him and see y'all at the end of the month! xo k&babyj
I guess he is chill after that marathon! Hope you can rest and feel better. He is precious and I'm so happy for you. Jennifer H
Post a Comment