Saturday, September 1, 2012

Halloween Costumes

It's September, which means October is next, so it's ok to talk about this now.

So I thought this was a golden opportunity...pregnant (but not huge) at Halloween. Alas, either my creativity went out the window with everything else in my brain, or I just gravely misjudged the situation. Pregnant Halloween looks a lot like regular Halloween. According to the internet, you can be:

  • sexy nurse (pregnant)
  • sexy fairy (pregnant)
  • "sexy" pirate wench (pregnant)
  • an egg

This is leaving aside the entire genre of painted-belly costumes (beach ball, basketball), because no. Just no. 

It's looking like another year of just handing out candy at home, dressed as myself. Or perhaps in a passable tshirt.

this is kind of funny, right?


So, given plenty of time and some of the greatest minds I know--that'd be you people--any brilliant suggestions? Leave them in the comments.

2 comments:

Graceyann said...

A bunch of grapes? Your baby bump being one of the grapes that is.

A gumball machine. Although it might look like the gumballs come out in an interesting way :/

Brooksie baby will be a little shark this year. I'm sure Miller would approve!

Princess of Plastics said...

I think a sexy pregnant pirate wench would be breathtaking.